- Manali Kullu Kasol - A trio that tops the bucket list of all travelers. A trip to the land of snow and gorgeous landscapes. Be it breathtaking mountains surreal landscapes, or beautiful destinations, this trip has it all. If you love mountains and nature, then this will be the best getaway for you. Take a relaxing trip to the mountains and feel nature and its beauty.
- Manali is known for its magnificent and mighty mountains and is an ideal getaway for friends. If this is not on your bucket list, then add it now.
- Kullu is a beautiful place known for its adventure activities and natural surroundings. It is even famous for its river rafting activities which attract major tourists.
- Kasol, a small village in Himachal Pradesh, is another beautiful and unexplored place that is famous for its pleasant weather and calm surroundings.
- This will be a nature-packed experience for you. From beautiful scenic views and mighty mountains to adventure activities and pleasant weather, this trip has a lot to offer.
- You should not miss a trip to such a gorgeous destination and this trip will bring cheer to your busy life.
- Manali: Vashisht Temple, Jogini Waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel, Old Manali, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Ghatotkacha Temple
- Kullu: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding, Dry Fruit Factory, Shawl Factory, Vaishno Mata temple
- Kasol: Kasol Market, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Cafes Hopping
- Manikaran: Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, Hot Water Spring
Day 01: Delhi to Manali- Departure from Delhi at 06:00 PM. Overnight journey to manali.
Day 02: Vashisht, Jogini Fall & Local Sightseeings- Arrival and hotel check in after little bit rest leave for local sightseeing. Overnight stay at hotel with dinner
- Day 03: Atal tunnel - Solang Valley - Afterbreakfast leave for full day excursion to snow point, Atal tunnel might be closed on some days (Adminstrative reasons and weather conditions). Return to hotel by evening and overnight stay at hotel with dinner.
- Day 04: Kullu Rafting & Paragliding - Kasol- Afterbreakfast leave for adventure activities (self paid) at kullu valley. And after rafting and paragliding will leave for Kasol. Dj and bonefire in night and overnight stay at swiss camp and dinner.
- Day 05: Chalal Hike, Manikaran Gurudwara - Depart for Delhi After breakfast leave for Manikaran and Chalal trek and in return Kasol market. Leave for Delhi by 05:00 Pm.
- Day 06: Arrive in Delhi---- Tour ends but sweet memories and new friends always with you.........
For customized dates & packages, 8595659492
- Manali: Himalayan Spurge / 17 milestone/ Arti villa / Lords Inn or similiar
- Kasol: Kovid camps/ Kasol adventure camp or similiar swiss camps